Monday, February 11, 2013

Another Reason I Don't Play 40k...

That bastard Nurgle just won't leave me alone, and the Emperor doesn't seem to be doing squat to protect me.  Three weekends in a row I've been laid low by some dumb cold or flu or Warp-Pox, too sick to paint and that's really saying something.


Still and all, even with a nasty string of failed Fort saves, I've been able to get some paint on the plastic.  Now if only I felt well enough to photograph and describe the darn things.  I'd do it right now, but I've got some moaning and whining and generally acting like a big fat baby to do.  Stay tuned for something just as green, but a lot more pleasant.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope you get better soon! I'm looking forward to seeing what you've modeled and painted up once you're able to post again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People truly don't understand how much time and effort it takes to maintain a blog until they've done it. After two years at it, I decided to give up on my own blog (www.gamingtabletop.com) now that I'm about to get charged for my domain name again.

    I've just got too many irons in the fire at this point in life. I'll miss it, but I'm also excited about the time that not blogging will free up. Hopefully I'll start getting more minis painted now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome and shame at the same time - it's awshamesome. If you wind up with anything you really want to show off to the world, you're always welcome to send it my way, and I'll show everyone for you.

      Delete
  3. That's a very kind offer and I might just take you up on that some time. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Given the failure of the spam filters recently, we're going full Moderation on comments. Apologies for the trouble.