Friday, August 11, 2017

Warren Abox Paints Again!

The year of our Lord Two Thousand and Seventeen has been one heckuva roller coaster, but things might just settle down around Chateau Abox.  Those of you that followed me over to the Castalia House Blog saw my little Three Musketeers Project, which (much to my regret) has yet to see any tabletime.  You also know that I've been busy launching a writing career using the name my long suffering parents bequeathed to me.  Add in a couple of other backstage projects and a long stint overseas, and my output has been astonishing.

The good news for fans of Warren Abox is that Castle Meatgrinder has a few new additions for team good, team evil, and team squishy moderate.  Let's take a look at the big bad boys that the PCs won't want to meet until after they have broken out the blue-covered Moldvay/Cook book.  All of the latest additions to the collection are DemonWorld figures, available through Ral Partha Europe.

Ogre chieftan (DI016C) on left.
Two armored ogres (4017A) on the right.
Barbarian Princess for scale.


This big bad demon is from the Icelords of Isthak lineup.  The official paintjob calls for blue and white, but you can make them a more generic demon with a different paint scheme.
Dai Re'Coon #1 (4213A)


More to come later.  Don't worry, you won't have to wait another seven months for an update.


2 comments:

  1. Looking good and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rod. Feels good to be back. Like I said, I got a little done over the long break, but missed the wargame-blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete

Given the failure of the spam filters recently, we're going full Moderation on comments. Apologies for the trouble.