Saturday, December 1, 2012

First Fifteens

Remember that Silent Running gag I pulled a couple of days ago that nobody really understood because Joan Baez sings a lot of songs about trees and that movie is pretty obscure and older than me and I'm no spring chicken my own self and the post had no context other than a bog standard stand of trees?

Yeah, well, now I've got a couple of Silent Running-esque robots to go with the 'space forest'. (For those of you for whom Pokemon is a golden oldie, I'm talking about the two bots in the middle.)  Only two drones means that those guys in the middle must be Huey and Duey, plucked from their ship centuries after poor old Louie died in the rings of Saturn. In the Aboxverse Bruce Dern died treeless and alone with nothing to hug back on a paved clean Earth.  Poor bastard.


The other two bot styles should be obvious.  My daughters have each called dibs on painting the duplicate models.  Which is awesome.  Can't wait to see what they come up with for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Given the failure of the spam filters recently, we're going full Moderation on comments. Apologies for the trouble.