What with one thing and another, it occurred to me that you've never seen the medieval Big Box in all its compact wargame glory.
|One complete wargame|
- A three foot by three foot ground covering cloth
- One large forest and one small forest
- A farmstead with associated walled field
- A large hill and a small hill
- One small pond
- One rocky base representing rough ground
- Sixty inches of roadway not including the crossroads
- Sixty-eight inches of river including two fords and one bridge
- Two complete 10 stand armies in the 6-mm scale
When the battle is done, the whole setup fits into a box small enough to fit into the overhead carry-on compartment of your standard passenger aircraft.
|All packed away for the night.|