Thursday, February 26, 2015

Blog Restructuring

In addition to polishing off that nearly ten year old module, yesterday saw a minor restructuring of the blog.  A bunch of stuff from the sidebars has been moved up to the top bar for ease of access including the mini-megadungeon, the play through of Tyranny of Dragons, and some random D&D stuff including yesterday's module.  That frees up some clutter and should make it easier to find the stuff most likely to see use at the table.

Also, why am I so reticent to step off the cliff and dive into the G+ swimming pool?  Is it General misanthropy?  The lingering burns from Facebook?  Weariness with the all-pervasive presence of the drama-llama?  The knowledge that being located way the heck out in the GMT-10 timezone means no chance for gaming in a G+ hangout?  Perhaps I'm just an old man who finally hit his technological event horizon.  After all, none of my grams are instant, and my chaps aren't snapped, so maybe I just don't have the gumption to get my googles plussed.


Tomorrow:  Mini-megadungeon Level 10 - finally, the Big Boss and the bottom of the pit!

4 comments:

  1. I can understand the G+ misgivings. I took the step to open the door to the wolf earlier this year and am not really the wiser what to do with it. It appears I didn't stumble upon enough stuff to "plus-1" as I thought. As I've so much other google gear though I just figured "one couldn't hurt"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, from the outside it looks like a really active Twitter/Facebook hybrid. My thinking was that I'd limit my activity on G+ to gaming stuff, but now that I have an account, it just doesn't look all that active. I'll keep it on the off chance that I can scrounge up a Roll20 game at some point, but for now...eh.

      Delete
  2. Looking good. I haven't gone the full google+ route yet either it drives me nuts trying to obtain some sort of control over the feed for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's not encouraging. But thanks for the input.

      Delete

Given the failure of the spam filters recently, we're going full Moderation on comments. Apologies for the trouble.