Monday, May 4, 2020

Fastasy Roster

My first playthrough of the one dungeon to rule them all exposed a few holes in the lineup.  The place lacked a decent missile threat and that all important 'ambush factor'.

To beef up the undead ranks, and make parties that lack a clericbreally feel the pain, my necromantic antics now include this squad of standoffish blokes.  Good luck returning fire - arrows only do half-damage thanks to their lack of fleshy tissue.

I want to say these guys are Alternative Army boys, but they have been in my lead pile for so long, I honestly can't remember.

Likewise with these shroomen.

Khurasan maybe?  Whoever made them, these shrieker ranchers a fun addition to the mushroom forest seen here:

1 comment:

  1. Nice additions, I should work on a 15mm Dungeon, start collecting the figures already.

    ReplyDelete

Given the failure of the spam filters recently, we're going full Moderation on comments. Apologies for the trouble.