Sunday, January 13, 2013

Monster? I hardly knew her!

Khurasan's tentacles star beasts are on the menu today.  Those arms look really wormy, so I painted them worm brown.  Instead of a green slime beast, I also went with a white hairy thing with brightly colored feathers.  Those feathers make it look like these guys are wearing bright skirts, though.  So if you ever pick these boys up to menace your own pulp heroes...stick with the classics.



On the other hand, the first thing my daughter said when she saw them was, "Oh, I like the feathers."  So I must be doing something right.

Next up, Pocketmunda terrain...

5 comments:

  1. I like yours they looks so much cooler :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are those from? And what scale, 15mm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are Khurasan starbeasts standing next to a Laserburn Law Office, and yes they are 15mm scale. Can't believe I didn't mention that in the post.

    ReplyDelete

Given the failure of the spam filters recently, we're going full Moderation on comments. Apologies for the trouble.